I cannot even stand without falling over yet.  I will be back to my usual chatty self as soon as possible.  I miss my kitchen and garden so badly.  I got a new Excaliber food dehydrator for Christmas and have not been able to try it out yet.  I miss you guys.  Please forgive the absence.  The pain I have been in is worse than labor with my first child!   Yes, I would choose labor over this pain.  I really would.

Be back soon!  Happy New Year !!!!!!!

16 Responses to Forgive the absence….suffering with the worst ear infection

1. Jann says:

Tamatha, we all understand why you haven’t posted. You’ve been sick for weeks! Just rest and try to take it easy (as much as you can with little ones running around). We just want you to get well…

2. Norma says:

Get well sooner, labor and delivery is one thing, raising that child….might just want to stick with the ear crud.

Have you made kringles? You are such a proficient baker, I would love to make them.

Love the piggie pictures.

Happy new year!

Hugs

LOL, yes you may be right about that. I have two kids…delivery was the easy part :) I LOVE kringles!!!!! Shall we bake up a batch? Done, I have added it to my baking list for when Im back on my feet. :)

The pig is such fun to have. We love her to pieces!!!! Happy New Year!

• Norma says:

Yes, please……on the kringles. I hear about the on Best of the Best on the Food network….see the in Williams and Sonoma catalog…..big bucks……I think I could learn.

Thanks so much. Hope you are better.

hey you just get the rest you need!stay in the bed as much as you can, we will get along with out you for as long as needed.but we need you too get better so you can post your blog( WHEN YOU FEEL BETTER!)we miss you!

4. LUNA says:

PLEASE GET WELL SOON….WE MISS YOU
    AND WANT TO HEAR ALL THE WONDERFUL THINGS
    YOU SHARE
    IT IS SUCH A JOURNEY AND WISH I LIVED ACROSS STATE AND VISI AND BE YOUR FRIEND

I AM IN CAPE CORAL
    YOU ARE SUCH AN INSPIRATION TO ME
    I AM RAISING MY AUTISTIC 8 YEAR OLD GRANDSON AND THIS HELPS ME COPE BETTER

GOD BLESS YOU MY DEAR
    YOU ARE A TRUE GIFT TO MANY’

LOVE AND LIGHT TO ILLUMINATE YOUR OWN UNIQUE PATH IN LIFE

LUNA

I had an ear infection last year…along with pneumonia, so I know exactly how you’re feeling. Take care and have the family wait on you for a change! XOXO

I’m sorry to hear you’re still not feeling better. Sending lots of healing thoughts your way!

I sure hate to hear you are still in so much pain. I have heard earaches are of the most painful things. You take care of yourself. You need to completely get over all the things you have been hammered with. Makes us appreciate feeling good more when we have been out of commission doesn’t it?

Everyone misses your post, but we ALL want you well. Take care of yourself!!! That is an order.(-:

BLESSINGS!!!

8. Tamatha, Praying you get to feeling better soon. What a way to bring in the new year!

I got a stomach bug, however, I took the last of the Acidophilus I had and while it didn’t take the fever away, it kept the GI symptoms from launching an attack. Hooray for not having to be best friends with the “Porcelain Goddess”.

• Charlotte Moore says:

Haha Darlene!! Took me a minute to catch that about the Porcelain Goddess. Funny!!!

I thank you. Only today am I able to get up and walk around. I can’t hear on the right but at least I can walk. I’m so glad you didn’t have to spend time miserable with the porcelain goddess. Lol. I guess I can be happy…that’s one problem I didn’t have. :) I will take what I can get.