Well, here we are on Christmas Eve…..we are all sick.  That’s ok though.  We will all be fine in a few days.  As I mentioned we are no longer hosting a Christmas party this evening so I am able to just stay here in bed with my coffee.   The kids are bouncing off the walls even though they don’t feel well in anticipation of Santa I’m sure.

I sure hope we don’t get Santa sick!

I wish you all a holiday filled with time spent with people whose company you truly enjoy.  Health happiness….good food….cheerful spirits, peace and joy.  I’ve come to know so many of you through this little blog.  Having the chance to share my life with you and yours with me has truly been a wonderful gift.

Merry Christmas to you and your beloved families.

Warmly,

Tamatha

20 Responses to Wishing you a very merry christmas

1. LUNA says:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS AND A SPEEDY RECOVERY FOR YOUR FAMILY

THANKS TO SOME OF YOUR WONDERFUL ILLUSTRATED RECIPES I HAVE BEEN ABLE
    TO MAKE SOME LOVELY CRISTMAS TRAYS
    AND THE EMPANADA RECIPE IS A BIG HIT WITH ANYONE THAT HAS TRIED THEM

YOU HAVE BEEN MY GIFT THIS YEAR AND HAPPY TO HAVE FOUND YOU TAMATHA

LOVE AND LIGHT TO ILLUMINATE YOU INTO THE UPCOMING NEW YEAR

LUNA

I am thrilled to read that. Knowing you enjoyed my work for something as special as Christmas means so much to me. Thank you very much.

I’m sure we will all be back to 100% soon. In the meantime…we whine a bit. :)

Merry Christmas Luna. May you have a truly blessed new year.

Bless your hearts!!! It is a rainy day here in North GA. A good day to laze around.

You take it easy and hopefully you all will feel much better tomorrow.

Merry CHRISTmas again and thanks for all the hard work and the recipes. You deserve a break today!!! Haha!! Remember that commercial??

Rain?? That’s not as cute as a white Christmas. However, all curled up with good food and great company…rain is not so bad after all. I hope your Christmas was full of delight. We are all sick but still enjoyed our Christmas. My nose is bright red though…so if my sleigh gets lost….

3. Bobbi says:

Merry Christmas to you and yours. Feel better!

Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones too! I am sure trying to feel better…I’m not there yet though. Maybe tomorrow :) best wishes for an amazing new year too!

4. Vickie Noble says:

Merry Christmas!

5. Hope this is a short-lived illness. I don’t know what’s worse, everyone sick at once or dragging it out with first one and then another coming down with something.

Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas. (Glad you’re getting some “rest”

Well I can tell you that having everyone sick at once is really hard on the Mommy. It’s really hard to get that rest you need when looking after a sick family. My nose is as red as Rudolph’s. (ouch).

I hope you had a truly lovely Christmas. Even though we were alone we enjoyed each other. So all was well. Now to getting better…. I’m working on it. :)

6. Mary Anne says:

Get better REALLLLLY fast! And have a blessed Merry Christmas.

Hi sorry your all not feeling well.hope you get over this before new years so you can all start the year feeling better.take real good care,get all the rest you need.love you and merry christmas to all of you!

Thank you very much. I feel like poo but I know I will be just fine so I’m only inconvenienced. It’s ok. I hope you had a wonderful christmas. Now we ready ourselves for the new year. My list of new adventures is growing. I do love this stuff. I really do. :)

8. Mark says:

Hey Tam,
    Have yourselves as merry a little Christmas that you can down there…get well and have a happy New Year as well…

I hope you had a delightful holiday mark. We are all sick but otherwise just fine. The garden is so far thriving…the animals are as sweet as ever and the food around here is good. We will be back on our feet in a few days and all will once again be right here on the tiny farm. Soon you will be back for a visit as I recall. I’m looking forward to you visit.

Hey as a side note, I noticed you have a green egg grill. Do you love it? Is it the best grill ever? I ask because we are in need of a new grill. Those green eggs are expensive. Are they worth the price? Thanks Mark.

Cheers.

• Mark says:

Yes, I do have a Big Green Egg…and for me, it is the best little griller/smoker/BBQer/roaster that ever have had…and the last one I’ll ever have as well. Not something I would have ordinarily purchased but, well, there’s a little story behind mine that I’d be happy to share over a Corona or a coffee or a Kool-Aid come April… :)
        Wishing your family a speedy recovery and a healthy start to your unique little farm this coming new year…

Merry Christmas Mark!!!!! I am very intrigued by those green egg grills. We have used weber grills over the past few years but the salt air destroys them so quickly. They are quite thin. It sounds like you love your grill. That price is high but it may be worth it. Now I am curious about your story….I vote corona.

The garden is thriving now. I planted a bunch of those amish tomatoes I told you about but they have not yet set fruit. White fly and moths are a problem this year. Sigh. It’s always something.

I than you for the well wishes…I need them. :)

Hooray!!!! I found the pastry rounds by Goya today at Kroger to make the empanadas. I am going to try them.

We have not had our family meal yet. My son from Charlotte will not be here until tomorrow. Our middle grandson came in from work CHRISTmas eve sick. He was still sick yesterday. He is some better this afternoon. I made him some chicken and noodle soup and he is better now. Hahahaha!!!

So it is good we did not have our meal yesterday like we usually do. Just PRAYING their baby doesn’t catch it.

I sure hope all of you are over this real soon.

I’m so glad you found them!!!!!! I can’t wait to hear (read) what you think!!!! I’m so sorry the gloomy cold has found it’s way to your family. I hope the bay is spared. This cold is just no fun at all.

I know your family meal will be scrumptious. I’m still thinking about the potatoes Joann shared…yum!